DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
PINK SHOES S.R.L. based in Barletta (BT-76121) at via Dell’ Unione Europea n. 68,
1. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
• Contractual and pre-contractual purpose: to view the website page
https://www.vitaminatu.com/, take advantage of the services offered within it,
request information or quotes through the form in "contacts", create a profile
personnel aimed at purchasing products in the online shop;
• Sending newsletters: if requested by registering for this service.
• Legal obligations: fulfill the obligations established by regulations and national legislation
and applicable supranational, such as tax obligations;
• Rights of the Data Controller: where necessary, to ascertain, exercise or defend the
rights of the data controller in court;
• Website operation: the computer systems and software procedures in charge of
operation of the site acquire, during their normal operation, some data
personal whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects,
but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data
held by the owner or by third parties, allow users of the website to be identified.
2. LEGAL BASES FOR DATA PROCESSING
• Contractual purpose: execution of a contract of which one is a party;
• Sending newsletters: consent (optional and revocable at any time).
• Legal obligations: need to fulfill legal obligations;
• Right of the owner: legitimate interest;
3. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
• Contractual purpose and legal obligations: for the entire duration of the contract and, after the
termination, for 10 years;
• Sending newsletters: consent (optional and revocable at any time).
• Rights of the Data Controller: in the case of legal proceedings, for the entire duration of the dispute;
• Website operation: for the duration of the browsing session on the website (for
4. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
• Contractual purpose: personal data, contact details (e-mail account, address
of domicile or residence for shipping products), data relating only to the payment method,
therefore cash on delivery or service for example offered by Paypal (without processing your data
credit card as the service is offered and managed solely by Paypal);
• Sending newsletters: personal data and e-mail address;
• Rights of the Data Controller: contact and personal data;
• Website operation: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by
users who connect to the website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation
of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the
server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the
response given by the server (successful, error, etc.), other parameters relating to the operating system
and the user's computer environment, information relating to user behavior
on the web page, to the pages that have been visited or searched.
5. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROCESSING
• Contractual purpose and rights of the owner: The provision of your personal data for this
purpose is optional, but failure to provide them could make it impossible
find your request or fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller
data could be subject.
• Sending newsletters: The provision of your personal data for this purpose is
absolutely optional. Failure to provide it will result in the non-receipt of the newsletters
• Website operation: some personal data processed by the website are strictly
necessary for the functioning of the same, while others are used for the sole purpose of obtaining
anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning,
and are deleted immediately after processing. In the treatment of personal data
that can, directly or indirectly, identify you, we respect the
principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we have configured the website in such a way
that the use of your personal data is minimized and in such a way as to limit the processing
personal data that allow you to be identified only in case of need or at the request of
authorities and police forces (such as, for example, for traffic data and your
stay on the site or at your IP address) or to ascertain responsibility in case of
hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
6. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be disseminated in any way but may eventually be
communicated and shared with:
• subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the site (including by way of example
analysis of the functioning of the Site, web hosting, IT systems, customer support, processing
payments and invoices), i.e. service providers whose collaboration is only used
in the event that this is strictly necessary to process and perform the service or the
service requested by you, who typically act as managers of the
• persons authorized to process personal data who have committed themselves to
confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. employees and
collaborators of the data controller);
• to Public Authorities who make a lawful and formal request, in their capacity as
independent data controllers.
7. SHARING OF CONTENT VIA SOCIAL NETWORK
If you decide to share some content through one or more social networks (Facebook,
Twitter, etc. etc.) the web page could access some information of your account if
has activated the sharing of your account data with third-party applications. Can disable
sharing your account data with third-party applications by accessing the settings
of your account. For more information, please consult the social network website
network to which it is registered (www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, www.whatsapp.com).
8. TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES NOT BELONGING TO THE EUROPEAN UNION
The data may be transferred abroad to non-European countries, and in particular to the United States,
only after checking the standard contractual clauses (Standard Contractual Clauses)
adopted / approved by the European Commission pursuant to art. 46, par. 2, lett. c) and d) of the GDPR
or the binding rules for the company referred to in art. 47 of the GDPR or, failing that, by virtue of one
of the derogatory measures referred to in art. 49 of the GDPR.
9. RIGHTS ON PERSONAL DATA AND CLAIM TO THE GUARANTOR AUTHORITY
By contacting the data controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, you can
request access to personal data, rectification or cancellation of the same or to oppose them
processing, the limitation of processing as well as obtaining in a structured format, of use
the data concerning you are common and readable by an automatic device.
For more information on the exercise of rights, you can consult articles 15 to
22 of EU Reg. 2016/679 GDPR, or click on this link
+ Regulation + UE + 2016 + 679.pdf / f555cc05-ad3b-51ed-70a5-1148df064997? Version = 1.3
In any case, it is your right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for
Personal Data Protection) if you believe that the processing of your personal data is
contrary to current legislation.
modify or simply update its content, in part or completely, including due to
of changes in the applicable rules. We therefore invite you to visit this section regularly for